Maker's Holiday Market at The Parkway at Regent Square
Join us for Maker's Holiday Market on Sunday, December 6th from 10a to 2p.
Please wear a mask to protect vendors and fellow shoppers.
Location: Allen Parkway & Dunlavy
Link to Google Maps:
When: Sunday, December 6th
Open to the public and free of charge for guests, Maker's Holiday Market will host a variety of artists, farmers, and makers for an all inclusive holiday shopping event. Guests and their children can expect some fabulous handmade quality gifts to purchase for their loved ones this year. Vendors will be set up under tents on the corner of Allen Parkway and Dunlavy. We are a unique market, bringing the arts of all flavors and styles to the surrounding residents.
The first 50 people to join us will receive a free alcohol ink ornament making kit from @artcellarhouton.
- We are seeking 20 vendors for this outdoor market.
- The booth space is 10x10 at the Maker's Holiday Market. You are responsible to bring your own table, tent, walls to feature your work, and chairs to this market.
- We require vendors take payments themselves via credit card reader (i.e. Square). There is no electricity, nor wifi on this property.
- Food Vendors MUST provide all applicable insurance documents, licenses and City of Houston permits to sell at our market.
- All vendors MUST have a minimum of 10-pound weights on each leg of your tent (40 LB total). This is a safety issue. Please comply.
Texas Sales Tax is the responsibility of each vendor. Please have your Sales Tax documents on hand the day of the market, in the event of surprise inspection.
We will post this event on social media (including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) to advertise through ART IS AN Outdoor Market, and the Art Cellar of Houston. Thank you for sending three (3) high resolution images of your products and (1) booth set up. Poor quality photos will NOT be posted.
Please remember to follow @artcellarhouston's Facebook page and our “Event Page”. This will help you stay up to date on activities and news. It is where we will advertise you as a vendor. You are welcome to post your own products on our event page. We appreciate your help promoting the event. Please share the event on your social media pages as often as you can.
Tables and Tents will NOT be provided for this purchase.
Load-In begins at 830A on Sunday, December 6th. The market promptly starts at 10A. If you can not locate your booth space, please text Sarah Lowe (832.596.7983) or find the Art Cellar of Houston booth. Please arrive no later than 930A to set up.
Finally, please include a copy of your business liability insurance, listing the following business as Additional Insured specifically to this “ART IS AN Outdoor Market”: The Art Cellar of Houston, LLC, 1809 Eldridge Parkway Suite 210, Houston, Texas 77077
Please EMAIL email@example.com or PHONE: 832.596.7983 with any questions.