Art Is A Wonderland Market Sip n Stroll (Energy Corridor)
Art Is A Wonderland Market
Sip N Stroll through the artists, farmers, and makers of the Energy Corridor District.
Friday, December 11th from 5-10p
LOCATION: 1809 Eldridge Parkway, Houston, 77077
Hosted by The Art Cellar of Houston and Guerra Studios
We are seeking 16 vendors for this outdoor market.
- The Vendor Booth Fee is $65. Those vendors who registered for the Energy Corridor March 21, 2020 event and have not participated in another event we hosted this fall, please notify us so we can waive your booth fee for this event. The booth space is 10x10 at ART IS AN Outdoor Market. You are responsible to bring your own table, tent, and chairs to this market.
- Booth size is 10x10. Tents are not required, but helpful to hang lights and designs for your booth. You are welcome to bring walls to feature your work.
- We require Vendors take payments themselves via credit card reader (i.e. Square).
- Food Vendors MUST provide all applicable insurance documents, licenses and City of Houston permits to sell at our market.
- All vendors MUST have a minimum of 10-pound weights on each leg of your tent (40 LB total). This is a safety issue. Please comply.
Texas Sales Tax is the responsibility of each vendor. Please have your Sales Tax documents on hand the day of the market, in the event of surprise inspection.
We will post your business on social media (including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) to advertise you through “ART IS AN Outdoor Market”, and the Art Cellar of Houston. Thank you for sending three (3) high resolution images of your products and (1) booth set up. Poor quality photos will NOT be posted.
Please remember to follow @artcellarhouston's Facebook page and our “Event Page”. This will help you stay up to date on activities and news. It is where we will advertise you as a vendor. You are welcome to post your own products on our event page. We appreciate your help promoting the event. Please share the event on your social media pages as often as you can.
Tables and Tents will NOT be provided for this purchase.
Load-In begins at 330p on Friday, December 11th. The market promptly starts at 5p. If you can not locate your booth space, please text Sarah Lowe (832.596.7983) or find the Art Cellar of Houston booth. Please arrive no later than 4p to set up.
Finally, please include a copy of your business liability insurance, listing the following business as Additional Insured specifically to this “ART IS AN Outdoor Market”: The Art Cellar of Houston, LLC, 1809 Eldridge Parkway Suite 210, Houston, Texas 77077
Please EMAIL email@example.com or PHONE: 832.596.7983 with any questions.
Event Coordinator: Sarah B. Lowe