Art Is An Outdoor Market at Parkway Properties, Summer Social Art Markets 2022
The Art Cellar of Houston
Regular price $ 135.00
We cordially invite you to Art Is An Outdoor Market's Summer Social Art Markets
June 21st – Greenway Plaza 3 (The Hub)
June 22nd – San Felipe Plaza (The Lobby)
June 30th – CityWestPlace (The lobby of building 4)
Curated by The Art Cellar of Houston and Parkway Houston
- If you have not already done so, please complete the online application entirely so that we may contact you by phone & email regarding the event. It is important to include a detailed description listing ALL of the products you plan to sell at our market. We carefully review each application to ensure no duplicate vendors. If you do not list an item, you can not sell it at our event. Returning vendors do not need to complete a new application;
Email four (4) pictures of your products and booth display; Poor quality photos will NOT be posted.
- The Vendor Booth Fee is $45 for this event. Payment is made online through the payment link and must be received after your application is approved. We do not accept cash, post-dated checks nor keep credit card information on file. Your application will be rejected if your payment is not received. There are no refunds or transfers due to vendor cancellation once payment has been processed. We have negotiated indoor facilities for all rain-out days at each property.
- Applications are processed upon receipt. You will receive a confirmation by email once your business is approved, including the payment link. Please allow 48 hours for us to review your application and respond.
- Booth size: 8x6; You are responsible to bring your own tables and chair for this event. No tents as we will be indoors. You are also welcome to bring walls to feature your work.
- We require all Makers and Artists to take payments themselves via a credit card reader (i.e. Square, Paypal, Shopify).
Texas Sales Tax is the responsibility of each vendor. Please have your Sales Tax documents on hand on the day of the market, in the event of a surprise inspection.
Upon receipt of your payment and photographs, we will post your business on social media (including Facebook and Instagram) to advertise you through “ART IS AN Outdoor Market”, and the Art Cellar of Houston.
Please remember to RSVP to our Facebook page through this link: https://www.facebook.com/ArtisanOutdoorMarket/, and our “Event Page”. This will help you stay up to date on activities and news. It is where we will advertise you as a vendor. You are welcome to post your own products on our event page. We appreciate your help in promoting the event. Please share the event on your social media pages as often as you can.
Space is first-come, first-served. The week of the event we will send details providing where to unload, restrooms, parking, etc. Load-In begins at 930 am and ends at 11a. The market promptly starts at 11a. If you can not locate your spot, look for the Art Cellar of Houston booth. Please arrive no later than 1030 am to set up.
Please remit a copy of your business liability insurance, listing the following business as Additional Insured specifically to this ART IS AN Outdoor Market:
Please EMAIL email@example.com or PHONE: 832.596.7983 with any questions.
Event Coordinator: Sarah B. Lowe
The Art Cellar of Houston
1809 Eldridge Parkway Suite 210
Houston, Texas 77077