Art Is An Outdoor Market at Shell Woodcreek, May 24th, 2022
The Art Cellar of Houston
Regular price $ 45.00
You have cordially been invited to attend Art Is An Outdoor Market at Shell
Where: 150 N Dairy Ashford
When: Tuesday, May 24th from 10a to 2p
Hosted by The Art Cellar of Houston and Shell
We are accepting applications for 15 vendors for this market.
Please make payment to be considered a vendor for ART IS AN Outdoor Market. You will not be accepted until your payment is received. No post-dated checks will be accepted.
To ensure we serve you to the best of our abilities, please complete the following steps.
- It is important to include a detailed description listing ALL of the products you plan to sell at our market. We carefully review each application to ensure no duplicate vendors. If you do not list an item, you can not sell it at our event. Returning vendors do not need to complete a new application;
Email four (4) pictures of your products and booth display; Poor quality photos will NOT be posted.
- The Vendor Booth Fee is $45 for this event. Payment is made online through the payment link and must be received after your application is approved. We do not accept cash, post-dated checks nor keep credit card information on file. Your application will be rejected if your payment is not received. There are no refunds or transfers due to vendor cancellation once payment has been processed. We have negotiated indoor facilities for all rain-out days at each property.
- You will receive a confirmation by email once your business is approved, including the payment link. Please allow 48 hours for us to review your application and respond.
- Booth size: 8x6; You are responsible to bring your own tables and chair for this event. No tents as we will be under the awning in the pictures. You are also welcome to bring walls to feature your work.
- We require all Makers to take payments themselves via a credit card reader (i.e. Square).
Texas Sales Tax is the responsibility of each vendor. Please have your Sales Tax documents on hand on the day of the market, in the event of a surprise inspection.
Upon receipt of your application, payment, signed documents, and photographs, we will post your business on social media (including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) to advertise you through “ART IS AN Outdoor Market”, and the Art Cellar of Houston.
Please remember to RSVP to our Facebook page through this link: https://www.facebook.com/ArtisanOutdoorMarket/, and our “Event Page”. This will help you stay up to date on activities and news. It is where we will advertise you as a vendor. You are welcome to post your own products on our event page. We appreciate your help in promoting the event. Please share the event on your social media pages as often as you can.
Space is first-come, first-served. The week of the event we will send a map showing where to unload, parking, and booth space. Load-In begins at 830 am and ends at 10a. The market promptly starts at 10a. If you can not locate your spot, look for the Art Cellar of Houston booth. Please arrive no later than 930 am to set up.
Please remit a copy of your business liability insurance (if applicable), listing the following business as Additional Insured specifically to this ART IS AN Outdoor Market at Four Oaks Place:
Please EMAIL email@example.com or PHONE: 832.596.7983 with any questions.
Event Coordinator: Sarah B. Lowe
The Art Cellar of Houston
1809 Eldridge Parkway Suite 210
Houston, Texas 77077