ART IS AN Outdoor Market (CityPlace) May 17th 2019 Vendor
ART IS AN Outdoor Market at CityPlace
Location: 1250 Lake Plaza Drive, Spring, TX
ART IS AN Outdoor Market will be at CityPlace, on Friday, May 17th from 3-10p, featuring local artists, artisans, and farmers to the residents of CityPlace Springwoods District, Spring, The Woodlands, Humble, Atascocita, Cypress, and surrounding residents. We invite you to participate in this one of a kind Sip 'n Stroll art market located at 1250 Lake Plaza Drive in Spring, Texas.
Hosted by The Art Cellar of Houston, Guerra Studios, and CityPlace
We are accepting applications for fruit, vegetable, or honeybee farmers; artisans creating hand made products; and artists, including but not limited to painters of all mediums, sculptors, woodworkers, printmakers, leather makers, quilters, milliners, candle makers, sewistas, paper makers, welders, vintage clothing, candlemakers, soap makers, and apothecaries. (No direct sales will be accepted). A completed online application, payment, and signed forms MUST ALL be submitted to be considered a vendor for ART IS AN Outdoor Market. An incomplete application will cause delay in processing. You will not be accepted until your application is processed, and payment is received. No post-dated checks will be accepted. We are seeking 50 outdoor vendors and 20 indoor vendors for this market.
To ensure we serve you to the best of our abilities, please complete the following steps.
- Fill out the Online Application completely, so we may contact you by phone & email regarding the event. It is important to include a detailed description listing ALL of your products you plan to sell at our market;
- Vendor Guidelines: These are super important. Please read through, this document; and then sign, date and email pages 4 and 5 to firstname.lastname@example.org. These pages MUST be signed and dated by a representative of the applying company;
- Email four (4) Pictures of the company’s products and booth display; Poor quality photos will NOT be posted.
- Applications are processed upon receipt. Please allow 48 hours for us to review your application, products, and respond to your submission. You will receive a confirmation by email once your business is approved with the payment link. Please make payment upon receipt to reserve your space.
- The Vendor Booth Fee is $65 before April 17th; after April 17th the fee is $75. We will not accept applications after May 10th. The booth space is 10x10 at ART IS AN Outdoor Market (CityPlace). Vendors will be responsible to provide their own table, tent, and chairs.
- Payment is made online through the payment link, and must be received after your application is approved. We do not accept cash, post dated checks nor keep credit card information on file. Your application will be rejected if your payment is not received. There are no refunds due to vendor cancellation, inclement weather, rain dates or carry over dates once payment has been processed.
- Booth size is 10x10. Vendors are responsible to bring their own Tents, Tables, Chairs, and Weights. You are welcome to bring walls to feature your work.
- We require Vendors take payments themselves via credit card reader (i.e. Square).
- Food Vendors MUST provide all applicable insurance documents, licenses and City of Houston permits to sell at our market.
- All vendors MUST have 10 pound weights on each leg of your tent (40 LB total). This is a safety issue. Please comply.
Texas Sales Tax is the responsibility of each vendor. Please have your Sales Tax documents on hand the day of the market, in the event of surprise inspection.
Upon receipt of your application, payment, signed documents and photographs, we will post your business on social media (including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) to advertise you through “ART IS AN Outdoor Market”, and the Art Cellar of Houston. Thank you for sending three (3) high resolution images of your products and (1) booth set up. Poor quality photos will NOT be posted.
Please remember to RSVP to our Facebook page through this link: https://www.facebook.com/ArtisanOutdoorMarket/, and our “Event Page”. This will help you stay up to date on activities and news. It is where we will advertise you as a vendor. You are welcome to post your own products on our event page. We appreciate your help promoting the event. Please share the event on your social media pages as often as you can.
We require Vendors to bring their own tables, tablecloths, tents, chairs, and take payments themselves (via credit card reader, i.e. Square). However, if you do not have a table or tent, we team up with the Boyscouts of America to rent tables at $15 per table, and tents are $25 per tent. Please know your payment will support the Boyscouts of America. Tables and tents are limited, and available on a first come, first served basis. To reserve, please email your tent and tables request to email@example.com.
The week of the event we will send a map showing your load in direction and location, vendor parking, and booth space. Load-In begins at 1pm on Friday May 17th, and ends at 230p. The market promptly starts at 3p. If you can not locate your booth space, please look for Sarah B. Lowe or the Art Cellar of Houston booth. Please arrive no later than 2p to set up.
Finally, please include a copy of your business liability insurance, listing the following business as Additional Insured specific to this “ART IS AN Outdoor Market”:
(1) The Art Cellar of Houston, LLC, 1460 Eldridge Parkway Suite 120, Houston, Texas 77077
(2) CityPlace Owners Association, c/o Patrinely Group, 1701 City Plaza Drive, Spring, TX 77389
Please EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org or PHONE: 832.596.7983 with any questions.
Event Coordinator: Sarah B. Lowe