Art Is An Outdoor Market at Four Oaks Place, April 7, 2020
Art Is An Outdoor Market at Four Oaks Place
Location: 1330 Post Oak Blvd, Houston, Texas 77056
Tuesday, April 7th
Thursday, October 22nd
We are now accepting applications for 20 vendors for the April 7th, 2020 date.
No direct sales will be accepted
A completed online application, payment, and signed forms MUST ALL be submitted to be considered a vendor for ART IS AN Outdoor Market. An incomplete application will cause a delay in processing. You will not be accepted until your application is processed, and payment is received. No post-dated checks will be accepted.
To ensure we serve you to the best of our abilities, please complete the following steps.
- Fill out the Online Application entirely so that we may contact you by phone & email regarding the event. It is important to include a detailed description listing ALL of your products you plan to sell at our market. Returning vendors will not need to complete a new application;
- Vendor Guidelines: These are super important. Please read through, sign, date, and return pages 4 and 5 of the Vendor Guidelines to firstname.lastname@example.org. These pages MUST be signed and dated by a representative of the applying company;
- Email four (4) Pictures of the company’s products and booth display; Poor quality photos will NOT be posted.
- The Vendor Booth Fee is $55 per event and includes one 6x2 table, tablecloth, and chair. Payment is made online through the payment link and must be received after your application is approved. We do not accept cash, post-dated checks nor keep credit card information on file. Your application will be rejected if your payment is not received. There are no refunds nor transfers due to vendor cancellation once payment has been processed. We have negotiated indoor facilities for all rain out days at each property.
- Applications are processed upon receipt. You will receive a confirmation by email once your business is approved, including the payment link. Please allow 48 hours for us to review your application and respond.
- Booth size: 10x10; No tents at this location due to the wind. You are also welcome to bring walls to feature your work.
- We require all Makers to take payments themselves via credit card reader (i.e. Square).
Texas Sales Tax is the responsibility of each vendor. Please have your Sales Tax documents on hand the day of the market, in the event of surprise inspection.
Upon receipt of your application, payment, signed documents and photographs, we will post your business on social media (including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) to advertise you through “ART IS AN Outdoor Market”, and the Art Cellar of Houston.
Thank you for sending three (3) high-resolution images of your products and (1) booth set up. Poor quality photos will NOT be posted.
Please remember to RSVP to our Facebook page through this link: https://www.facebook.com/ArtisanOutdoorMarket/, and our “Event Page”. This will help you stay up to date on activities and news. It is where we will advertise you as a vendor. You are welcome to post your own products on our event page. We appreciate your help in promoting the event. Please share the event on your social media pages as often as you can.
The week of the event we will send a map showing your load in location, parking, and booth space. Load-In begins at 9 am and ends at 10a. The market promptly starts at 10a. If you can not locate your spot, look for the Art Cellar of Houston booth. Please arrive no later than 930 am to set up.
Please remit a copy of your business liability insurance, listing the following business as Additional Insured specifically to this ART IS AN Outdoor Market at Four Oaks Place:
The Art Cellar of Houston
1460 Eldridge Parkway Suite 120
Houston, Texas 77077
Please EMAIL email@example.com or PHONE: 832.596.7983 with any questions.
Event Coordinator: Sarah B. Lowe