Art Is An Outdoor Market @Parkway's Properties, Spring 2019
Art Is An Outdoor Market: Parkway's Properties Spring 2019
We are excited to welcome all artists of various styles including painters, florists, coffee vendors, sew-istas, leatherwork, vintage clothing and jewelry dealers, sculptors, woodworkers, print makers, leather makers, metal workers, quilters, candle makers, soap makers, apothecaries, and those talented individuals selling handmade products, or artwork.
Spring Schedule and Locations
March 7th - The Hub - Greenway Plaza 3
March 14th - Greenway Plaza 9
March 21st - Post Oak Central
March 27th - San Felipe Plaza
March 28th - City West Place
April 4th - The Hub - Greenway Plaza 3
April 11th - Greenway Plaza 9
April 18th - Post Oak Central
May 2nd - The Hub - Greenway Plaza 3
May 9th - Greenway Plaza 9
May 16th - Post Oak Central
An incomplete application will cause delay in processing. Your booth will not be assigned a number until your application is processed, and payment is received. No post- dated checks will be accepted. To complete the Vendor Sign up process, please remit the following.
- Fill out and submit the online application (<<<Click the words to access) to provide us details on your business.
- Read through our ART IS AN Outdoor Market Guidelines. Complete, sign, and email pages 4 and 5 to firstname.lastname@example.org. These documents MUST be signed and dated by a representative of the company.
- Submit four (4) pictures of your products and booth to email@example.com. Thank you for sending high resolution images of your products and booth set up. Poor quality photos will NOT be posted.
- The Vendor Booth Fee is $55. We aim to provide a booth space at a 10x10 size; however, some locations (The Hub) is closer to 8x8 space. Your fee includes 1 table, 1 chair, and 1 parking validation. We do not accept cash, nor post dated checks. We do not keep credit card information on file. Your application will be rejected if your payment is not received.
- Applications are processed upon receipt. You will receive a confirmation by email once approved, including the payment link. Please allow 48 hours for us to review your application and respond. There are no refunds due to vendor cancellation, inclement weather, rain dates or carry over dates once payment has been processed. We have secured a backup indoor location in the event of rain.
- Food Vendors MUST provide all applicable insurance documents, licenses and City permits to sell at our market.
- All vendors MUST have 10 pound weights on each leg of your tent (40 LB total). This is a safety issue. Please comply.
Texas Sales Tax is the responsibility of each vendor. Please have your Sales Tax documents on hand the day of the market, in the event of surprise inspection.
Upon receipt of your application, payment, signed documents and photographs, we will post your business on social media (including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) to advertise you through ART IS AN Outdoor Market, and the Art Cellar of Houston.
Registration: Each person must be paid to enter. You will receive an auto-receipt in your email!
Price Per Week: $55 per vendor, per week
The Art Cellar of Houston - Wine & Painting BYOB Painting Classes in Houston - Private Painting Parties & Team Building for Houston, Energy Corridor, Memorial, Katy, Westchase, Bellaire, Sugarland, Rice