Art Is An Outdoor Market at Parkway Properties, Spring 2020
Art Is An Outdoor Market at Parkway's Properties
2020 Spring Schedule and Locations
Art Is An Outdoor Market accepts 20 vendors at each location
To ensure we serve you to the best of our abilities, please complete the following steps.
- NEW VENDORS ONLY, complete the Online Application so we may contact you by phone & email regarding the event. It is important to include a detailed description listing ALL of your products you plan to sell at our market. Returning vendors will not need to complete a new application;
- Vendor Guidelines: Please read through, sign, date and return pages 4 and 5 of the ART IS AN Outdoor Market’s Vendor Guidelines. Email the completed, signed pages 4 & 5 to email@example.com. These pages MUST be signed and dated by a representative of the applying company;
- Remember to send four (4) Pictures of the company’s products and booth display; Poor quality photos will NOT be posted.
- The Vendor Booth Fee is $55 per vendor per location, and includes one 6x2 table, tablecloth, chair, and a parking validation ticket. Payment is made online through the payment link, and must be received after your application is approved. We do not accept cash, checks nor keep credit card information on file. Your application will be rejected if your payment is not received. There are no refunds nor transfers due to vendor cancellation once payment has been processed. We have negotiated indoor facilities for all rain out days at each property.
- Applications are processed upon receipt. You will receive a confirmation by email once your business is approved, including the payment link. Please allow 48 hours for us to review your application and respond.
- Booth size depends on the event location. We aim to provide each maker with the largest space possible. Size options include: 10x10 (9 Greenway Plaza, San Felipe, Post OakCentral, CityWest Place), and 8x8 (3 Greenway Plaza: The Hub,). Tents are not required, but we will let you know should this change due to venue and weather. You are welcome to bring walls to feature your work.
- We require all Makers to take payments themselves via credit card reader (i.e. Square).
Texas Sales Tax is the responsibility of each vendor. Please have your Sales Tax documents on hand the day of the market, in the event of surprise inspection.
Upon receipt of your application, payment, signed documents and photographs, we will post your business on social media (including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) to advertise you through “ART IS AN Outdoor Market”, and the Art Cellar of Houston.
Thank you for sending three (3) high resolution images of your products and (1) booth set up. Poor quality photos will NOT be posted.
Please remember to RSVP to our Facebook page through this link: https://www.facebook.com/ArtisanOutdoorMarket/, and our “Event Page”. This will help you stay up to date on activities and news. It is where we will advertise you as a vendor. You are welcome to post your own products on our event page. We appreciate your help promoting the event. Please share the event on your social media pages as often as you can.
The week of the event we will email details for load in location, parking, and booth space. Load-In begins is 9-10a the date of the event. The market promptly starts at 10a. If you can not locate your spot, look for the Art Cellar of Houston booth. Please arrive no later than 930am to set up.
Please remit a copy of your business liability insurance, listing the following business as Additional Insured specific to this “ART IS AN Outdoor Market”:
The Art Cellar of Houston
1460 Eldridge Parkway Suite 120
Houston, Texas 77077
Please EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org or PHONE: 832.596.7983 with any questions.
Event Coordinator: Sarah B. LoweThe Art Cellar of Houston