Friday Arts and Eats Weekly Market @Greenway Plaza, Fall 2018
We are excited to welcome artists of various styles including painters, florists, coffee vendors, sew-istas, leatherwork, vintage clothing and jewelry dealers, sculptors, woodworkers, print makers, leather makers, metal workers, quilters, candle makers, soap makers, apothecaries, and those talented individuals selling handmade products, or artwork.
When >>> September 7th through December 7th, 11a to 7p
Location: Greenway Plaza, Walkway between Buildings 9 and 11
All items MUST ALL be received, to be considered a vendor for ART IS AN Outdoor Market. An incomplete application will cause delay in processing. Your booth will not be assigned a number until your application is processed, and payment is received. No post- dated checks will be accepted.
To ensure we serve you to the best of our abilities, please read follow these steps.
- Please complete the online application and read through our “ART IS AN Outdoor Market” Guidelines. Fill out your application completely, so we may contact you by phone & email. It is important to include a detailed description listing ALL of your products. A new application MUST BE submitted each season, and location.
- Submit four (4) pictures of your products with the application, the signed Vendor Waiver and Guidelines. These documents MUST be signed and dated by you or a representative of your company.
- The Vendor Booth Fee is $55. The booth space is 10x10 at ART IS AN Outdoor Market's Friday Arts and Eats Weekly Market at Greenway Plaza (includes 1 table, 1 chair, and 1 parking validation). Payment is made online, and must be received after your application is approved. We do not accept cash, nor post dated checks. We do not keep credit card information on file. Your application will be rejected if your payment is not received.
- Applications are processed upon receipt. You will receive a confirmation by email once approved, including the payment link. Please allow 48 hours for us to review your application and respond. There are no refunds due to vendor cancellation, inclement weather, rain dates or carry over dates once payment has been processed.
- Food Vendors MUST provide all applicable insurance documents, licenses and City of Houston permits to sell at our market.
- All vendors MUST have 10 pound weights on each leg of your tent (40 LB total). This is a safety issue. Please comply.
Texas Sales Tax is the responsibility of each vendor. Please have your Sales Tax documents on hand the day of the market, in the event of surprise inspection.
Upon receipt of your application, payment, signed documents and photographs, we will post your business on social media (including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) to advertise you through “ART IS AN Outdoor Market”, and the Art Cellar of Houston. Thank you for sending three (3) high resolution images of your products and (1) booth set up. Poor quality photos will NOT be posted.
Registration: Each person must be paid to enter. You will receive an auto-receipt in your email!
Price Per Week: $55 per vendor, per week
The Art Cellar of Houston - Wine & Painting BYOB Painting Classes in Houston - Private Painting Parties & Team Building for Houston, Energy Corridor, Memorial, Katy, Westchase, Bellaire, Sugarland, Rice