Sat, Jan 23, 1-3pm Cellar Sessions: Cookies & Cocoa Public DIY Cookie Decorating
Sat, Jan 23, 1-3pm Cellar Sessions: Cookies & Cocoa Public Virtual Cookie Decorating Class
The Art Cellar of Houston teams up with Bird & Twine for a virtual cookie decorating & mug laminating class. In this class, you will learn how to decorate with precision, five (5) themed cookies, how to install vinyl decal wording onto a ceramic mug, and a surprise treat for hot cocoa lovers. Each kit will include:
- Five (5) cookies made from the following ingredients: flour, water, eggs, vanilla, sugar, cinnamon
- Four (4) bags of royal icing made from the following ingredients: Powdered Sugar, water, meringue powder
- One (1) cocoa bomb. Choose from the following flavors:
- Double Chocolate
- Cookies & Cream
- Mint Chocolate Chip
- One (1) ceramic mug with vinyl lettering to apply one of the following sayings:
- Cuddles, Cocoa & Cookies
- Baking Spirits Bright
- Grinch, Until I Have My Cocoa
- Two (2) tooth picks
Registration by January 15th required. No late RSVP’s can be accommodated. Limited spaces available.
At check out, please be sure to choose which cocoa bomb flavor you would like, and what saying you would like for your customized mug.
Pick-Up: Pick Up is available from January 20th – 22ndth from 3:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. at:
The Art Cellar of Houston
1809 Eldridge Parkway, Suite 210
Houston, TX 770077
If you need to request special pick up arrangements, please contact Sarah Lowe at 832-596-7983
All decorating supplies and cookies will be provided at our studio. Breaks are every 30 minutes to refill and socialize.
Time: 1-3pm, You must be registered to receive Zoom link (emailed to you 5 days prior to class)
Ages: All ages are welcome to register for this virtual class.
Location: 1809 Eldridge Parkway,#210, Houston, TX 77077
Directions / Parking: Click here!