The Parkway Market Days (Allen Parkway & Dunlavy), Monthly Market
The Parkway Market Days
This market will be held the last Sunday of each month beginning February 2021 through May 2021, from 12 to 4P. The dates are as follows:
February 28th - Texas Love
March 28th - Spring Flowers
April 25th - Pet Awareness Month
May 30th - Memorial Day
Hosted by #RegentSquare and The Art Cellar of Houston
We are seeking 20 vendors for this outdoor market.
- The booth space is 10x10 at this location, with 6 ft separation between you and the vendor next to you. You are responsible to bring your own table, tent, walls to feature your work, and chairs to this market.
- We require vendors take payments themselves via credit card reader (i.e. Square). There is no wifi on this property.
- Food Vendors MUST provide all applicable insurance documents, licenses and City of Houston permits to sell at our market.
- All vendors MUST have a minimum of 10-pound weights on each leg of your tent (40 LB total). This is a safety issue. Please comply. You are welcome to set up without a tent should you desire.
- URGENT: If your Vendor Type is not listed please call us immediately so we may add. DO NOT PICK ANOTHER CATEGORY for purchase.
Texas Sales Tax is the responsibility of each vendor. Please have your Sales Tax documents on hand the day of the market, in the event of surprise inspection.
We will post this event on social media (including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) to advertise through ART IS AN Outdoor Market, and the Art Cellar of Houston. Thank you for sending three (3) high resolution images of your products and (1) booth set up. Poor quality photos will NOT be posted.
Please remember to follow @artcellarhouston's Facebook page and our “Event Page”. This will help you stay up to date on activities and news. It is where we will advertise you as a vendor. You are welcome to post your own products on our event page. We appreciate your help promoting the event. Please share the event on your social media pages as often as you can.
Tables and Tents will NOT be provided with this purchase.
Load-In begins at 10A before each event . The market promptly starts at 12Noon. If you can not locate your booth space, please text Sarah Lowe (832.596.7983) or find the Art Cellar of Houston booth. Please arrive no later than 11A to set up.
Finally, please include a copy of your business liability insurance, listing the following business as Additional Insured specifically to this event:
The Art Cellar of Houston, LLC
1809 Eldridge Parkway Suite 210,
Houston, Texas 77077
Please EMAIL email@example.com or PHONE: 832.596.7983 with any questions. Event Coordinator: Sarah B. Lowe