Vendor Booth Fee for ART IS AN Outdoor Market
The Vendor Booth Fee is for 10x10 Space at the ART IS AN Outdoor Market on Saturday, March 24, 2018, hosted by The Art Cellar of Houston, Guerra Studios, Republic Square, Hospitality USA and Watson's House of Ales.
Join us Saturday, March 24th from 11a to 6p for an afternoon of shopping through a European styled art market. We are excited to welcome artists of various styles including painters, flowerists, coffee vendors, sew-istas, leatherwork, vintage clothing and jewelry dealers, sculptors, woodworkers, print makers, leather makers, metal workers, quilters, candle makers, soap makers, apothecaries, and those talented individuals selling handmade products, or artwork.
Location: Republic Square, 13501 Katy Freeway, Houston, Texas 77079
Time: 11a to 6p
To ensure we serve you to the best of our abilities, please read through these simple steps.
A completed application must be submitted, with payment, to be considered as a vendor for ART IS AN Outdoor Market. An incomplete application will cause delay in processing. Your booth will not be assigned a number until your application is processed. No post- dated checks or credit cards are accepted.
- Please complete the online application and read through our “ART IS AN Outdoor Market” Guidelines. Fill out your application completely, so we may contact you by phone & email. It is important to include a detailed description of your products. A new application MUST BE SUBMITTED each time you make a payment (each market).
- Email four (4) pictures of your products; along with the completed, signed Vendor Release and Vendor Guidelines. These documents must be signed and dated by you or a representative of your company.
- Vendor Booth Cost is $70 for a 10x10 space. Vendors will be responsible to provide their own table and tent. Payment is made online, and must be received with the application. We do not accept cash, post dated checks or keep credit card information on file. Your application will be rejected if your payment is not received.
- Applications are processed upon receipt. You will receive a confirmation by email once approved, including the payment link. There are no refunds due to vendor cancellation, inclement weather, rain dates or carry over dates once payment has been processed.
- Food Vendors MUST provide all applicable insurance documents, licenses and City of Houston permits to sell at our market.
- All vendors MUST have 10 pound weights on each leg of your tent (40 LB total). This is a safety issue.
Texas Sales Tax is the responsibility of each vendor. Please have your Sales Tax documents on hand the day of the market, in the event of surprise inspection.
- Upon approval of your application, payment, and photographs, we will post your business on social media (including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and various websites) to advertise you through “ART IS AN Outdoor Market”, and the Art Cellar of Houston. We appreciate your sending high resolution imagery of your products and booth set up. Poor quality photos will not be posted.
- Please remember to RSVP to our Facebook page through this link: https://www.facebook.com/ArtisanOutdoorMarket/, and also our “Event Page” (once created). This will help you stay up to date on activities and news. It is where we will be advertising you as a vendor. We appreciate your help with promotion of this event. Please share the event on your social media pages as often as you can, the moment you sign up. The more we all promote, the greater our attendance will be.
- Vendors are responsible to bring their own tables, tablecloths, chairs, and take payments themselves. We recommend that you have a credit card reader (i.e. Square). If you do not have a table or chairs, we will team up with the Boyscouts of America to rent tables at $20 per table, and tents are $30 per tent. You will be supporting the Boyscouts of America. Please know tables and tents are limited, and will be available on a first come, first served basis. To reserve, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the tent request, and number of tables you require. <DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE DAY OF THE EVENT>
- The week of the event you will receive a map showing where your space is located. Load-In begins at 8am on Saturday March 24th, and ends at 10a. When you arrive, your space will be marked with your booth number. If you can not locate your spot, look for volunteers or the information booth. Please arrive no later than 10 am on Saturday morning. The event begins at 11:00am, and many visitors .
- Please email a copy of your insurance, and include the following businesses as Additional Insured specific to this “ART IS AN Outdoor Market”:
Republic Square, 13501 Katy Freeway, Houston, Texas 77079
Event Coordinator: Sarah B. Lowe Please EMAIL: email@example.com or PHONE: 832.596.7983 with any questions.