ART IS AN Outdoor Market (Energy Corridor) Oktoberfest Vendor
ART IS AN Outdoor Market at Plazas on the Parkway
Energy Corridor: 1127 Eldridge Parkway, Houston, TX 77077
ART IS AN Outdoor Market will be hosting our Energy Corridor Art Market at Plazas at the Parkway, on Saturday, September 28th from 11a to 6p, featuring local artists, artisans, and farmers to the residents of the Energy Corridor District, Katy, Cypress, South Houston, Richmond, Sugarland, and surrounding residents. We invite you to participate in this one of a kind Spring art market located at Plazas at the Parkway, 1127 Eldridge Parkway, Houston 77077.
Hosted by The Art Cellar of Houston, Guerra Studios, Plazas at the Parkway, and Vista Management
We are accepting applications for fruit, vegetable, or honey bee farmers; artisans creating handmade products; and artists, including but not limited to painters of all mediums, sculptors, woodworkers, printmakers, leather makers, quilters, milliners, candle makers, sewistas, paper makers, welders, vintage clothing, candlemakers, soap makers, and apothecaries. (No direct sales will be accepted).
A completed online application, payment, and signed forms MUST ALL be submitted to be considered a vendor for ART IS AN Outdoor Market. An incomplete application will cause delay in processing. You will not be accepted until your application is processed, and payment is received. No post-dated checks will be accepted. We are seeking 70 outdoor vendors for this market.
To ensure we serve you to the best of our abilities, please complete the following steps.
- Fill out the Online Application completely, so we may contact you by phone & email regarding the event. It is important to include a detailed description listing ALL of your products you plan to sell at our market;
- Vendor Guidelines: These are super important. Please read through, this document; and then sign, date and email pages 4 and 5 to email@example.com. These pages MUST be signed and dated by a representative of the applying company;
- Email four (4) Pictures of the company’s products and booth display; Poor quality photos will NOT be posted.
- Applications are processed upon receipt. Please allow 48 hours for us to review your application, products, and respond to your submission. You will receive a confirmation by email once your business is approved with the payment link. Please make payment upon receipt to reserve your space.
- The Vendor Booth Fee is $65 before July 31st; after July 31st the fee is $85. We will not accept applications after September 20th. The booth space is 10x10 at ART IS AN Outdoor Market (Vista Properties). This fee does not include table, tent, and chairs. We have teamed up with the Boy Scouts of America for you to rent a table or tent should you desire.
- Payment is made online through the payment link, and must be received after your application is approved. We do not accept cash, post dated checks nor keep credit card information on file. Your application will be rejected if your payment is not received. There are no refunds due to vendor cancellation, inclement weather, rain dates or carry over dates once payment has been processed.
- Booth size is 10x10. Tents are not required, but helpful in the event of a sunny day. You are welcome to bring walls to feature your work.
- We require Vendors take payments themselves via credit card reader (i.e. Square).
- Food Vendors MUST provide all applicable insurance documents, licenses and City of Houston permits to sell at our market.
- All vendors MUST have a minimum of 10 pound weights on each leg of your tent (40 LB total). This is a safety issue. Please comply.
Texas Sales Tax is the responsibility of each vendor. Please have your Sales Tax documents on hand the day of the market, in the event of surprise inspection.
Upon receipt of your application, payment, signed documents and photographs, we will post your business on social media (including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) to advertise you through “ART IS AN Outdoor Market”, and the Art Cellar of Houston. Thank you for sending three (3) high resolution images of your products and (1) booth set up. Poor quality photos will NOT be posted.
Please remember to RSVP to our Facebook page through this link: https://www.facebook.com/ArtisanOutdoorMarket/, and our “Event Page”. This will help you stay up to date on activities and news. It is where we will advertise you as a vendor. You are welcome to post your own products on our event page. We appreciate your help promoting the event. Please share the event on your social media pages as often as you can.
We require Vendors to set up their own tables, tablecloths, tents, chairs, and take payments themselves (via credit card reader, i.e. Square). However, if you do not have a table or tent, we team up with the Boyscouts of America to rent tables at $15 per table, and tents are $25 per tent. Please know your payment will support the Boyscouts of America. Tables and tents are limited, and available on a first come, first served basis. To reserve, please email your tent and tables request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The week of the event we will send a map showing your load in direction and location, vendor parking, and booth space. Load-In begins at 830am on Saturday September 28th and ends at 1030a. The market promptly starts at 11a. If you can not locate your booth space, please look for a volunteer or the Art Cellar of Houston booth. Please arrive no later than 10am to set up.
Finally, please include a copy of your business liability insurance, listing the following business as Additional Insured specific to this “ART IS AN Outdoor Market”: The Art Cellar of Houston, LLC, 1460 Eldridge Parkway Suite 120, Houston, Texas 77077
Please EMAIL: email@example.com or PHONE: 832.596.7983 with any questions.
Event Coordinator: Sarah B. Lowe