Vendor Fee for booth space at Farmers and Artists Holiday Market
Join us Saturday, December 16th from 10a to 3p for an afternoon of shopping through the Energy Corridor Farmers Market and Local Houston Artists, with magical tunes brought to you by DJMJ.
Location: Grisby Square, 14656 Grisby Road, Houston, Texas 77079
Time: 10a to 3p
- Please complete the online application and read through our “Farmers and Artists Holiday Market” Guidelines.
- Please fill out your application completely, so we may contact you by phone & email, if need be. Include a detailed description of your products and email pictures. The vendor release must be signed and dated by you or a representative of your company.
- Vendor Booth Cost is $30 for a space at our market. Please know booth size is 10x10. Vendors will be responsible to provide their own table and tent.
- Payment is made online, and must be received upon submission. We do not take cash, postdated checks or keep credit card information on file.
- Applications will be processed upon receipt. You will receive a confirmation by email once approved.
- Food Vendors MUST provide all applicable insurance documents, licenses and permits to sell at our market. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All vendors MUST have weights on each leg of your tent (40 LB) - This is a safety issue.
- Parking for vendors is along Grisby Road.
- There are NO refunds due to vendor cancellation, inclement weather, rain dates or carry over dates once payment has been processed.
Texas Sales Tax is the responsibility of each vendor. Please have your Sales Tax documents on hand the day of the market, in the event of surprise inspection.
- Upon approval of your application the photographs you remit will be posted on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and various websites to advertise the “Farmers and Artists Holiday Market”. We appreciate your sending decent quality imagery of your products and booth set up.
- Vendors are responsible to bring their own tables, tablecloths, chairs, and take all payments themselves. We recommend that you have a credit card reader (i.e. Square). If you do not have a table or chairs, please contact Sarah B. Lowe to discuss options.
- Before the event you will receive a map, showing where your space is located on the property. Load-In begins at 8am on Saturday December 16th, and ends at 10a. When you arrive, your space will be marked for you with a number. Look for volunteers or the information booth if you can not locate your spot. Please arrive no later than 10 am on Saturday morning. The event begins at 10:00am.
- Please email a copy of your insurance, and include the following businesses as Additional Insured specific to this “Farmers and Artists Holiday Market”:
A completed application must be submitted, with payment, to be considered as a vendor for Farmers and Artists Holiday Market. An incomplete application will cause delay in processing your payment. Your booth will not be assigned until your application is processed. A new application MUST BE SUBMITTED each time you make a payment. No post- dated checks or credit cards are accepted.
Please feel free to EMAIL: email@example.com or PHONE: 832.596.7983 with any questions. Contact: Sarah B. Lowe