Fascinator Tea Parties for Children at Art Cellar Houston
The Art Cellar of Houston offers Fascinator Tea Parties in-studio, mobile (at your location), or Virtually (Zoom) for age 5 and up.
Our 1600 square foot studio is located at 1809 Eldridge Parkway Suite 210, Houston, Texas 77077. The entrance doors to the second floor is to the left of Flippin Patties.
Disclaimer -- We do not work with any child under the age of 5; This is our studio's safety and liability issue. We request you leave children under the age of 5 at home for in studio events. For mobile event, please ensure any child 4 and under remains at a safe distance from the painting area The Art Cellar of Houston sets up, and with their parent AT ALL TIMES. The Art Cellar of Houston is not responsible for children ages 4 and under eating paint or harming themselves in our studio located at 1809 Eldridge Parkway, Suite 210, Houston, Texas 77077, or at your venue (if the event is a mobile paint party).
How to Book a Fascinator Tea Party (In-Studio)
1. We supply all art materials to create the fascinators with including feathers, hot glue, ribbon, faux flowers, glitter; aprons, cups, ice (upon request), plates, utensils, complimentary bottled water, and excellent instruction.
- We will also provide a selection of herbal teas for the little ones to enjoy once their fascinators are finished.
- Hot cocoa is available upon request
- NOTE - You can bring your own themed items for use should you choose.
- For boys attending we will purchase a fedora or a top hat for them to create on.
2. While our studio can hold 50 people comfortably, we suggest no more than 27 children per party to accommodate room for those parents who elect to stay.
3. Doors open 30 minutes prior to the event for set up and to check in.
4. Secure pay link invite for each party organizer for payment or to forward to their group. NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED, 9 payments must be processed 10 days prior to the event. "Last Minute" bookings (under 10 days out) must be paid in full.
- 2 hour party: $35 per child (add $10 per person for mobile parties);
- 3 hour party: $40 per child (add $10 per person for mobile parties);
- Painting kits will be delivered or mailed to each participant attending your party. Out of country delivery not provided;
- Cellar Session (Virtual Art Parties): Your child's party attendees will be mailed or delivered a Fascinator Tea kit including all supplies needed to learn this fabulously fun art.
- Upon receipt of payment, we will email you the Zoom Link to distribute to your group
DURING THE PARTY
The creating begins soonest all guests arrive and are settled in. It is best to advise your guests to arrive at party start time. This will ensure all participants understand what to do for this project;
Each guest of your party must be fully paid to enter;
Bring all of the beverages and food you want.
AFTER THE PARTY
Guests go home with their creation;
You clean up after your food and drink mess, we clean up all the art supplies!