Alcohol Ink Art Parties for Children at Art Cellar Houston
Explore the world of Alcohol Inks at the Art Cellar of Houston!
Alcohol Inks are a highly pigmented ink with isopropyl alcohol base. This super vibrant paint can be used to paint on ceramic tiles, coffee mugs, tea plates, clocks, and more. This is one of our favorite mediums to play around in.
If you have another creative art project not listed, please give us a call for a quote. Contact us by phone at 832.596.7983 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book a Private Painting Party (In-Studio)
1. Our 1600 square foot studio is located at 1809 Eldridge Parkway Suite 210, Houston, Texas 77077. The entrance doors to the second floor is to the left of Flippin Patties.
- While our studio can hold 50 people comfortably, we suggest no more than 30 children to allow room for any parents who choose to stay during the party.
- Private painting party packages are available for children ages 5 and up in Houston and surrounding areas.
Disclaimer: We do not work with any child under the age of 5. This is a safety concern and liability for our studio. We request you find other arrangements for children under the age of 5.
For mobile event, please ensure any child 4 and under remains at a safe distance from the painting area The Art Cellar of Houston sets up, and with their parent AT ALL TIMES. The Art Cellar of Houston is not responsible for children ages 4 and under eating paint or harming themselves in our studio located at 1809 Eldridge Parkway, Suite 210, Houston, Texas 77077, or at your venue (if the event is a mobile paint party).
2. We supply all art materials, aprons, cups, ice (UPON REQUEST), plates, utensils, complimentary bottled water, and excellent instruction. NOTE - You can bring your own items for use should you choose.
3. Doors open 30 minutes prior to the event for set up and to check in.
4. Secure pay link invite for each party organizer for payment or to forward to their group. NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED, 10 payments must be processed 10 days prior to the event. "Last Minute" bookings (under 10 days out) must be paid in full.
5. PRICING (10 person minimum):
- In Studio: $45 per child for a 2 hour party
- Mobile Parties $55 per child for a 2 hour party
- Cellar Sessions (Virtual Art Parties): $50 per child
- Cellar Session (Virtual Art Parties): Your child's party attendees will be mailed or delivered a painting kit including all art supplies needed to learn the medium of your choosing. Details of each painting kit can be found in our SHOP.
- Upon receipt of payment, we will email you the Zoom Link to distribute to your group
To book this party, please choose which surface you want for the event. Then give us a call to check your date and time availability.
DURING THE PARTY
Painting starts when all guests arrive and are settled in. It is best to advise your guests to arrive at the start of your party. This will ensure all participants learn the art process together;
Each guest must be fully paid to enter;
Bring all of the beverages and food you want.
AFTER THE PARTY
Guests go home with their creations;
You clean up after your food and drink mess, we clean up all the brushes and paint!
Contact us with your requested date and time by email to email@example.com or phone 832.596.7983