Corporate Events at the Art Cellar Houston
The Art Cellar of Houston offers a variety of art styled events including painting parties, art markets, or art experiences for your corporate events. Corporate Events are a fun way to engage employees, build company morale, entertain clients, or say "Thank You" from your team. The Art Cellar of Houston team will design each event to your specific needs. Our studio is 1600 square feet with a maximum capacity of 50 participants.
We host events in studio, mobile (at your location), or virtually for nationwide and worldwide Company parties (referred to as Cellar Sessions). Art supplies and instruction are included with price.
Our virtual art parties ship painting kits to your participants, followed by a Zoom Link for viewing at a later date.
Video is provided by Parkway Properties (Houston) and Lee Beckmann Photography.
* For Cellar Sessions via Zoom >>> Learn More
Art markets featuring local Houston artists, makers, and creatives are available on a quarterly or monthly basis.
The Art Cellar of Houston has worked with companies such as Citgo, Schlumberger, Shell, The Wounded Warrior Project, Parkway Properties, Transwestern Properties, CBRE, Cameron Companies, and many more.
How to Book a Private Painting Party (In-Studio)
1. We supply all art materials, aprons, cups, corkscrews, ice, plates, utensils, complimentary bottled water, and excellent instruction. While we provide cups and utensils, you are welcome to bring your own items for use should you choose.
2. Choose the type of class or have us create a custom art party for your corporate event (subject to an additional charge; copyright laws apply). Types of Classes to choose from:
Paint on Canvas:
- Landscape: https://artcellarhouston.com/pages/gallery-of-class-paintings;
- Portrait: https://artcellarhouston.com/pages/gallery-of-paintings-portrait
- Pet Portraits
Acrylic Pour (The Science Experiment): https://artcellarhouston.com/pages/acrylic-pour
- Alcohol Ink Ornaments
- Alcohol Ink Silk Scarves
- Coffee Mugs
- Tea Plates
- Leather Coasters (price varies, call for quote)
- Clocks (price varies, call for quote)
- This class is offered on wine, beer, whiskey, or margarita glasses.
- Alternative Option: Glass Coasters (price varies, call for quote)
- Feather Fascinators: Create your own feather hairpiece or top hat
- Gift Wrapping: Artistically creative folds, Bows, and how to wrap odd shaped gifts
- Painted Hats
- Painted Pots and Seed Planting
- Mardi Gras Mask Making with Mini King Cakes from our favorite Louisiana Baker.
3. Call to book date and time: You may book any day/time subject to availability. Our doors open 30 minutes prior to your event for you to set up and prepare for your guests. The Art Cellar of Houston team will assist with your set up.
4. 10 person minimum, 50 maximum. Below includes pricing details by number of participants.
5. PRICING BY MEDIUM:
In-Studio Parties (10 person minimum):
Paint on Canvas, and Watercolors: $45 per person (add $10 for mobile events)
Acrylic Pour, Paint on Glass, and Alcohol Inks: $50 per person (add $10 for mobile events)
- Feather Fascinators: $60 per person (add $10 for mobile events)
- Gift Wrapping: $30 per person (add $10 for mobile events)
- Painted Hats: $75 per person (add $10 for mobile events)
- Painted Pots and Seed Planting: $40 per person (add $10 for mobile events)
- Mardi Gras Mask Making with Mini King Cakes: $50 per person (add $10 for mobile events)